Thursday 15 April 2010

She's fit, she's just not 'normal'...

Not to go against the grain but it's really irritating me that the media are forcing this portrayal of the fabulous Christina Hendricks as a ‘real woman’... as someone who promotes the cause for all normal women out there. She IS NOT a 'normal' shape. She has a perfectly proportioned hour glass figure: a great pair of jubblies, teeny tiny waist, shaky shaky hips and a bum you could rest your pint on. If only I was so ‘normal’. I understand that the press are thrilled to be celebrating a frame which doesn’t resemble an emaciated 12 year old boy’s, but to hail Hendricks as the ‘average woman’ is to further feed Josephine Blogs’s feelings of inadequacy. Unfortunately, for me her Boticelli boobies are just as unattainable as Keira Knightley’s ironing board stomach.

... I'm just saying...


(image not my own: http://starsmedia.ign.com/stars/image/article/101/1019546/christina-hendricks-20090828034818272.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment